PGA Junior League
The PGA Junior League is a fun, social and inclusive opportunity for boys and girls, ages 13 and under, to learn and enjoy the game of golf. Participants wear numbered jerseys and play on teams, using a popular scramble format that creates an exciting environment for learning the game of golf.
- Each match is 9-holes in length, broken into three 3-hole segments called “flags”. There are three flags per match.
- Each team will have a minimum of 8 players that will compete against other teams in the league. Each team will be broken into 4 groups of two and play in a 2v2 scramble match.
- Each “flag” is worth 1 point with each match being worth a total of 3 points.
Courses: Teams will each have three home and three away matches and will be required to travel to the courses listed below:
- Rogers Park (First Tee Team)
- Rocky Point (First Tee Team)
- Temple Terrace Golf & Country Club (Non-First Tee Team)
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday evenings with a 5pm start time.
- Registration is open now and can be found HERE!
- The season will start the first week of May and will go through the second week of June.
- A final schedule will be available soon.
- After the season is over the league will create an All-star team to send to a regional playoff to compete against teams all over the Southeast Florida region.
- The cost of PGA Jr League is $75.
Contact: Grant Hedricks at Grant.hedricks@Tampaymca.org for any questions